Lever Block Specifications:
1. According to the standardsthe main component and the performance of the hoist passed the strict inspection and test to make it more reliable and safer.
2. Application of low alloy steel structuremakes it safer and reliable and durable.
3.800Mpa high strength lifting chain and the design of forging hookensures slow lifting speed and to avoid overload.
4. Integral bearing usedgreatly improving the performance, service life and maintainability.
5. Unique overload deviceThe patent technology of unique overload device (one - way clutch) for selection.
6. The shellmade of high quality alloy steel which is sturdy and durable and safe enough.
DO not exceed Working Load Limit.
Make sure that load the end stop is connected to the chain.
Keep the load chain lubricated at all times.
Before operating, inspect the upper and lower swivel hooks for signs of deformations and check that the safety laches are attached.
Do not lengthen the handle with a pipe in order to exercise greater force.
|Running test load(KN)||9.2||12.3||18.4||36.8||73.5||110.3|
|Effort required to lift max.load(mm)||148||197||216||336||345||357|
|No.of coluns of load chain||1||1||1||1||2||3|
|Load chain Dia(mm)||6.3||6.3||7.1||9||9||9|